Request a Callback

* Indicates a required field

Testimonials

AT COSMETIC SURGERY SOLICITORS OUR CLIENTS COME FIRST.
We pride ourselves on offering a premium class service to help you get the maximum compensation, with minimum fuss.
Read more about our successes from a selection of our satisfied clients below.

"Dear Joanne I wanted to send you a personal note to say thank you from my initial call with you I was given hope and reassurance that there would be light at the end of the tunnel from the start, you have always been more than helpful, always informative and always a phone call away words cannot express how this compensation will affect my future although scarred for life it has certainly softened the blow above all Joanne a deep felt thank you for believing me it really meant a lot and gave me complete trust in you; you are fantastic at what you do and I wish all the best for the future."

Miss V from London

"I just want to thank Mike Saul for everything he has done for my mum. She had a really bad experience due to a breast enlargement gone wrong twice. When he accepted to take on the case he took it into his own hands and succeeded. Every step of the way was made easy for her. They kept her updated and also called every so often to see how she was coping. I would also like to mention Sarah as she was an absolute angel and kept my mum calm and reassured that everything would be okay. I am so pleased with the service, they were so lovely and I would definitely recommend TJL."

Mrs C from London

"I decided to have a breast augmentation after being unhappy with my breasts for as long as I could remember. As soon as I come round after the operation I was immediately uneasy that the job had not been done properly. I was assured by the hospital that it would all settle down. It did not and the procedure had left me down in the pocket and even more unhappy with my breasts. During the following months I went back and forth to meet with the plastic surgeon with the hope that something could be done to correct the job but I was being passed from pillar to post. Over two years had passed until I came across TJL and phoned their number. They were completely understanding and were more sensitive than any of the business-type Solicitors that I had contact with in the past. I phoned them and since the whole situation has been turned around. That was just over a year ago and now I am being compensated for the time and money wasted and the trauma and upset caused. I am so glad that I found TJL Solicitors otherwise I would still be in that same situation. I am due to have a corrective operation this summer and would really recommend for anyone who is in the same boat to act and do the same. Many thanks."

Sarah, Swansea

"I engaged TJL Solicitors to act on my behalf in a claim for damages and negligence by a leading private hospital company in respect of unnecessary breast implant replacement and poor level of care received from that hospital. TJL Solicitors reviewed my circumstances and agreed that I had sufficient grounds to make a claim. This company treated me in a very caring and compassionate way and in particular Mr Michael Saul, the Solicitor handling my case, acted in an extremely professional, discreet and supportive matter which was in direct contrast to the way in which my concerns were addressed by the hospital staff and my surgical consultant. Throughout their expertise and diligence, TJL Solicitors were able to secure a satisfactory out of court settlement in a relatively short time. I cannot speak highly enough of TJL Solicitors in the way they handled my claim and brought it rapidly and smoothly to its rightful conclusion."

Miss B from Sussex

Contact Us