Request a Callback

* Indicates a required field

Testimonials

AT COSMETIC SURGERY SOLICITORS OUR CLIENTS COME FIRST.
We pride ourselves on offering a premium class service to help you get the maximum compensation, with minimum fuss.
Read more about our successes from a selection of our satisfied clients below.

"To Mike and Sarah just a note to say thank you for all the help you have given me over the last year with such a good outcome. Love and best wishes."

Mrs A, West Midlands

"To Mike and Sarah just wanted to extend my thanks for your hard work on my case if it was not for Sarah’s professionalism, knowledge and whole approach when I first called your office I would not have found anyone to represent me and therefore had no positive outcome. Mike – thank you for your support throughout, positive vibes throughout and of course the hard work. A service with a smile."

Mrs S from Bucks

"I just want to thank Mike Saul for everything he has done for my mum. She had a really bad experience due to a breast enlargement gone wrong twice. When he accepted to take on the case he took it into his own hands and succeeded. Every step of the way was made easy for her. They kept her updated and also called every so often to see how she was coping. I would also like to mention Sarah as she was an absolute angel and kept my mum calm and reassured that everything would be okay. I am so pleased with the service, they were so lovely and I would definitely recommend TJL."

Mrs C from London

"Hi Mike just wanted to drop you a line to say thanks so much for all you did for me during my recent claim, we had a good result, thanks for the help and support all the way it was very reassuring. Once again thanks to both yourself and Sarah Ingham."

Mrs G, Oxfordshire

"Dear Mike I should like to thank you formally for your guidance and support throughout the process. I am sure you will have spent time considering the experiences your clients might have. For me it was a leap into a rather unknown world at a time when the physical and emotional effects of the negligence were still very raw, frightening and exhausting. Your approach and manner throughout have made it that much easier for me. I often been grateful for your calmness and clarity. I think you temper the cool logic required in your field with appropriate empathy and kindness, and I have found this very beneficial. As well as this, you and Sarah have been unfailing courteous, efficient and professional at all times. All these attributes have made a very great difference to my experience and I would not hesitate to commend you and TJL for your exceptional work on my behalf. With heartfelt thanks."

Miss H, London

"Mike I am extremely happy with the result. You took on a difficult case especially since I had waited so long to do something about it. You are a great Solicitor and really making a difference to the way people feel about unfortunate circumstances. It is not all about money. I sincerely appreciate how kind and helpful you have been and the time you have put in over the years! You should be very proud. Thanks again and thanks to Sarah who has been so lovely also."

Miss B from Tyne and Wear

Contact Us