Breast Uplift (Mastopexy) Compensation Claims
Make a Claim When Breast Uplift Goes Wrong
Breast uplift surgery or mastopexy, often done at the same time as breast enlargement or breast reduction surgery, attempts to combat breast ptosis or sagging breasts. During the breast uplift surgery, the breast is reconstructed by lifting the droopy breasts.
It doesn’t matter what type of cosmetic surgery you undergo, you must trust that your cosmetic surgeon will maintain a duty of care to you and that you will have suitable surgical treatment. That duty of care for surgery, and that includes mastopexy procedures, is a UK legal requirement. When your breast uplift surgery has fallen short of those standards you may be able to make a breast uplift compensation claim.
Do you want to make a claim for financial compensation?
Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors was set up specifically to help victims of cosmetic surgery negligence. As the leading cosmetic surgery law firm in the UK, we are the experts in making and winning breast surgery compensation claims wherever there has been breast uplift surgery negligence.
Call us today on 0800 634 0285 or request a call back from one of our dedicated medical negligence solicitors so you can start your breast uplift compensation claim straight away.
What to Do When Your Breast Implant Surgery Goes Wrong
Normally performed when breastfeeding, putting on excessive weight and then losing it or normal ageing, has caused breasts to droop, a breast uplift procedure is often undertaken by patients wanting firmer and more youthful looking breasts.
Can you make a breast uplift compensation claim if your mastopexy surgery has gone wrong?
You can claim for financial compensation if your cosmetic surgeon was negligent in their treatment so if you believe that you have suffered surgical negligence during or after a breast uplift procedure, then talk to Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors.
We know exactly what to look for when it comes to mastopexy claims as we really understand what can go wrong with a breast uplift surgical procedure.
Call us on 0800 634 0285 or request a call back from one of our expert legal team so you can begin the breast uplift compensation claims process.
Breast Uplift Compensation Claims at Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors
We are the number one cosmetic surgery law firm in the UK, with a success rate of over 95% of all cosmetic surgery claims cases pursued after obtaining medical evidence.
If you think you should make a breast uplift claim for compensation, choose the experience and expertise of Michael Saul and his team at Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors.
Our clients, the victims of cosmetic surgery gone wrong, have been awarded over £2.5 million in compensation over the past ten years.
If you are a victim of breast uplift surgery negligence, we can work with you on a No Win No Fee basis. Start your claim for breast lift compensation by following these four steps:
- Speak to our expert breast uplift compensation claims team on 0800 634 0285
- Request a call back from one of our medical negligence solicitors at a suitable time for you
- Give us your account of how your breast uplift surgery went wrong and our experienced breast uplift compensation solicitors will provide you with your options
- Our dedicated breast uplift compensation claims solicitors will do the rest
Breast Uplift Compensation For Breast Surgery Gone Wrong
What happens when a mastopexy goes wrong?
There can be many different problems after a breast lift surgery but when the cosmetic surgeon or clinic has been negligent, the consequences for the patient can be truly damaging. A breast uplift compensation claim may have to be made after a botched breast surgery when the following symptoms of a bad mastopexy arise:
- Changes in blood supply can cause the nipple tissue to die and lead to nipple loss
- Post operative scarring around the breast is inappropriate or unsightly
- Asymmetrical nipples
- Fat necrosis may occur where fatty tissue found deep in the skin dies
You may be awarded breast uplift compensation if you’ve suffered from any of these breast uplift surgery issues.
Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors are here to help you with your breast uplift compensation claim. The compensation you might receive for a bad breast uplift could fund any corrective surgery you might need to recuperate from a breast uplift surgery negligence.
Call us today on 0800 634 0285 to begin the breast uplift compensation claims process.
Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors For Breast Uplift Compensation Claims
Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors was the first and is the best when it comes to cosmetic surgery negligence.
We were the first cosmetic surgery law practice set up in England and Wales and as the leading cosmetic surgery solicitors we have provided the help and support needed by hundreds of clients who have suffered cosmetic surgery negligence.
Through our decade’s worth of experience when cosmetic surgery has gone wrong, we understand the emotional misery that a bad breast uplift surgery can leave behind.
Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors are here to answer any questions you have about the mastopexy compensation claims process and we can identify where the damage has been caused by the breast lift surgery negligence that you’ve suffered.
Speak to us today on 0800 634 0285 or request a call back from Michael Saul or one of the Breast Uplift Compensation Claims team and start your breast uplift claim for financial compensation now.
Cosmetic Surgery Process Guides
Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors has surgery process guides for other frequent types of cosmetic surgery negligence like the following:
- Surgery Process Guide to Arm Lift Surgery (Brachioplasty)
- Surgery Process Guide to Breast Areola Reduction
- Surgery Process Guide to Breast Augmentation (Enlargement) Surgery
- Surgery Process Guide to Breast Fat Transfer
- Surgery Process Guide to Breast Nipple Reduction
- Surgery Process Guide to Breast Implant Revision
- Surgery Process Guide to Teeth Whitening
- Surgery Process Guide to Facelift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
- Surgery Process Guide to Nose Job (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
- Surgery Process Guide to Tummy Tuck Surgery (Abdominoplasty)
Breast Surgery Cosmetic Claims Guides
Please find a list of quick links to a number of key topics relating to breast surgeries that Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors can support with making a claim for negligence. These guides should provide you with information that will help you ascertain if you’ve been victim of cosmetic surgery negligence.
- Breast Areola Reduction Compensation Claims
- Breast Nipple Reduction Surgery Claims
- Male Chest Implants Claims
- Breast Uplift (Mastopexy) Compensation Claims
- Breast Implant Surgery Compensation Claims
- Breast Implant Types
- Breast Fat Transfer Claims
- Breast Implant Claims – Cosmetic Surgery The Top Choice for Women in the UK
- Breast Augmentation Surgery Goes Wrong.
- Breast Enlargement Surgery Has Gone Wrong
- Breast Augmentation Surgery Goes Wrong.
- Breast Implant Revision Claims
- Breast Reduction Surgery Claims (Mammoplasty Negligence)
- Male Breast Reduction