Dental Implants Claims
When Dental Fixtures (Endosseous Implants) Go Wrong
Dental implants, otherwise known as endosseous implants or dental fixtures, are a popular dental procedure involving the replacement of damaged or missing teeth with a set of constructed implants to improve the mouth’s aesthetic qualities or return the lost functionality that comes with missing teeth.
In recent years there has been a relative boom in dentistry as more and more people want a better and whiter smile. Many dentists now offer smile makeovers with treatments including teeth whitening, veneers and dental implants and crowns to restore or replace broken teeth.
This rising number of dental implants has been unfortunately accompanied by a rise in the number of instances of dental negligence. Substantial compensation can be awarded if an error has been made by your dentist. A dental negligence law firm can make a dental negligence claim for you and help you recover from the physical and psychological toll exacted by bad dental implants.
Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors – Dedicated to you
Anyone putting their trust in a dentist to improve their smile has the right to expect they will be safeguarded from dental implants going wrong during or after their treatment. Most dental implant dentistry carried out in the UK is performed in private clinics, where there is minimal regulation and procedures often cost thousands of pounds.
While most patients may be satisfied with their dental treatment, more and more are finding that their dental work disappoints. They are left counting not only the financial cost of poor results but also the emotional and physical cost of painful injuries and prolonged suffering when their dental procedure goes wrong.
Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors are the first law firm in England and Wales dedicated primarily to victims of cosmetic and dental negligence. We understand how devastating the consequences can be when dentistry goes wrong and we want to help. Whether you have undergone bad dental implants or any other dental surgery procedure that has gone wrong, help yourself by speaking today to Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors on 0800 634 0285 or request a call back from one of the expert Dental Negligence Claims team.
The Dental Implants Procedure
Dental implants are used to replace missing teeth, bridges or dentures and can be inserted for single tooth replacement or complete mouth restorations and reconstructions, often known as dental facelifts.
The procedure involves the removal of the tooth’s root and the implantation of small titanium or aluminium dental implant screws into the jawbone to create a permanent new root. A natural tooth coloured crown is then placed over the dental implant and attached to it. The procedure can involve single or multiple screws being used, depending on the type and number of dental implants needed.
In cases when the dental implants are implanted successfully, patients will typically experience heightened confidence, being less worried about smiling than they were prior to the surgery as well as being able to eat more efficiently.
Yet unfortunately, some patients are inappropriately advised to undergo dental implants, leading to depression and pain when their original teeth are removed. There may also the concern that dental implants have been recommended so the dentist can profit rather than using a cheaper method of dental care.
At Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors, we are experts in dental negligence claims and know exactly what indicators to look for in these cases. If your dental implants procedure didn’t meet your expectations, see below on how to make a claim with us.
Claim for Dental Implants Negligence with Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors
We’ve been very successful at making dental claims and have helped our clients receive over £2.5 million in compensation for cosmetic negligence including dental surgery. You too may be able to claim for compensation for the dental implant difficulties you’ve had to undergo. To find out what you’re entitled to follow these simple steps to start your claim:
- Call our specialist dental implants claims team on 0800 634 0285
- Ask us to call you back at a time that suits both you and your schedule
- Take us through the details of your dental implants procedure gone wrong and allow Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors inform you as to your best options
- Our dental negligence solicitors will do the rest
How Dental Implants Go Wrong
Dental implants are a popular dental procedure and are often successful. But when dental surgery goes wrong, there are substantial costs to the patient. Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors now deal with an increasing number of dental negligence cases and the following are some of the complications of bad dental implants that we see in our negligence claims every day.
Some of the most common indications that bad dental implants may have occurred are:
- If the screws are overly tightened, they may break, which is a catastrophic problem, leaving the jaw permanently damaged, the dental implant becoming unsalvageable, and the tooth missing.
- Peri-implantitis, where the gum tissue surrounding the dental implant decays, causing severe pain, and leaving the patient disfigured as the dental implant becomes openly visible.
- The implants may fail to integrate with the patient’s bone, leading to pain, bleeding, and damage to the bone, although this is rare.
- Damage to the bone might also occur with an otherwise successful operation, leading to some unsightly gaps between teeth, which patients should have been advised of prior to their undergoing surgery.
These are all clear signs that you are a victim of dental negligence and that a dental negligence claim should be made. At Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors we are experts in the dental claims process with years of experience in recovering compensation for people who have suffered physical or emotional scarring as a consequence of dental negligence.
If you’ve been suffering with pain or depression since having bad dental surgery, we know exactly what to look for to help you make a successful claim so call us today on 0800 634 0285.
Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors Can Help You Today
Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors have an exceptional reputation in the UK for delivering the best results for hundreds who’ve undergone dental negligence. We are dedicated to helping the victims of negligence by dental surgery practitioners through securing the correct compensation for the pain and discomfort you’ve suffered.
If you’re a victim of a dental surgery gone wrong, we can answer any questions you may have about the dental negligence claims process and support you through what is often a difficult experience.
Speak to Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors today on 0800 634 0285 or request a call back from one of our dedicated Dental Negligence Claims team.
Cosmetic Surgery Process Guides
Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors has surgery process guides for other frequent types of cosmetic surgery negligence like the following:
- Surgery Process Guide to Arm Lift Surgery (Brachioplasty)
- Surgery Process Guide to Breast Areola Reduction
- Surgery Process Guide to Breast Augmentation (Enlargement) Surgery
- Surgery Process Guide to Breast Fat Transfer
- Surgery Process Guide to Breast Nipple Reduction
- Surgery Process Guide to Breast Implant Revision
- Surgery Process Guide to Teeth Whitening
- Surgery Process Guide to Facelift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
- Surgery Process Guide to Nose Job (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
- Surgery Process Guide to Tummy Tuck Surgery (Abdominoplasty)