Breast Implant Revision Claims
If something has gone wrong during your breast implant revision surgery due to medical negligence, you are entitled to make a claim for compensation and our expert team of specialists at Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors are here to help.
Such claims can net large sums of compensation, which could provide you with both the means to have restorative surgery and peace of mind after the distress of such a bad experience. You can also help other people avoid their own surgery going wrong by drawing the public’s attention to poorly skilled surgeons or sub-standard cosmetic surgery clinics and organisations.
Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors is a specialist UK law firm in the field of breast surgery and implant negligence. We were the first legal practice established in England and Wales dedicated to guiding victims of negligent cosmetic surgery through the complicated legal processes involved.
CONTACT US TODAY
We are here to answer any questions you have about the claims process and we can identify the impact caused by the negligence of the surgery that you’ve undergone.
Call Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors today on 0800 634 0285 or request a call back from Michael Saul or one of the team via our online contact form below, and start your claim for financial compensation today.
Examples of breast surgery negligence
Complications from removing or replacing breast implants are not particularly common, but every surgical procedure has risks.
Problems that can indicate the occurrence of negligence are broadly the same as with breast enlargement surgery and include:
- Ptosis or breast sagging
- Slippage, movement or rupture of the breast implant
- Lopsided or different sized breasts
- Uneven position of nipples
- Problems with implant placement or the creation of the ‘pockets’ for the implants, causing one or both implants to sit too high, too low or too lateral
- Unsightly scarring, above or below the fold beneath the breast
- Symmastia or uni-boob – implants crossing over in the centre of the chest. This can occur when the surgeon makes pockets for the implants that are too close together, which results in the breasts touching in the middle. It is usually seen several days after the surgery and requires revision to make it look normal again
- “Double-bubble” or “cottage loaf” effect – where the breast has a double instead of single mound appearance
- “Bottoming out” – this is a problem that occurs when the implant falls to the bottom of the breast. It occurs when the breast implants are placed too low or are too big and they fall, crossing over the inframammary crease
Discover our visual guide to the most common signs that your breast surgery has gone wrong here.
Making a claim with Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors
If you’ve recently undergone implant revision or removal surgery that you’re not happy with, even if your experience doesn’t necessarily match the examples above, you could be entitled to make a claim. We are the number one UK law firm in the field of cosmetic surgery negligence. We have helped many victims of negligent cosmetic surgery and understand how difficult it can be to recover from breast implant revision or removal surgery that has gone wrong.
Working on a no win, no fee basis, we have an impressive win rate of over 95% for the cases we’ve pursued after obtaining medical evidence, successfully recovering over £4 million in compensation for our clients.
Call Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors today on 0800 634 0285 or fill in the online contact form to request a call back from our specialist team of solicitors, and start your claim for financial compensation today.