Tooth Extraction Claims
If your tooth extraction went wrong due to dental negligence, then Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors can help you make a claim for tooth extraction compensation.
As the first legal practice established in England and Wales to specialise in cases of cosmetic surgery and dental negligence, we have the experience and skills you need to successfully seek compensation.
Whether you experienced avoidable complications following the removal of a tooth or if the wrong teeth were extracted, we will make sure you receive the financial recompense you deserve to address the physical and emotional distress you have suffered.
Operating on a no-win, no-fee basis, our expert dental negligence solicitors are here to help you make a successful tooth extraction claim.
CONTACT US TODAY
To find out if you can make a claim for tooth extraction compensation on a no-win, no-fee basis, get in touch with us today.
Why Choose COSMETIC SURGERY SOLICITORS?
As fully trained professionals, dentists have a duty of care to their patients – if they act negligently in any way or, for example, remove the wrong tooth, then we can help you make a claim against them for any costs and pain that you incur.
Led by partner Russell Sutton, our dental negligence solicitors take pride in offering our clients an empathetic and supportive service. We also ensure that the claims process progresses as quickly and efficiently as possible so that you can get back to living your life.
Having already won over £4 million in compensation for our clients, you can rest assured that we have the superior skills and specialist knowledge that you need to successfully pursue a tooth extraction claim.
How Long Will the Tooth Extraction Claims Process Take?
Tooth extraction claims can vary in length, as each case is unique. However, once you start your claim with Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors, we will make sure that your case is handled efficiently and quickly so that you experience the very minimal amount of disruption to your life.
What Are the Signs That My tooth extraction Has Gone Wrong?
While a dental extraction is a fairly simple procedure, there can be complications if it is carried out improperly by your dentist.
The consequences of negligent dental extraction can include the following:
- Nerve damage, resulting in a loss of dental mobility or sensation. This damage may prevent the victim from experiencing proper function across their face, from the eyes to the mouth. Damage could also be permanent, with some patients unable to properly chew due to dental damage, along with periodic pain in the affected region
- The development of an oroantral fistula when the upper teeth are operated on. This is a bridge between the dental surgery’s location and the sinus, which may require further surgery
- Removal of the wrong tooth
- Wrongful removal of too many teeth
- “Dry socket” – a dull, aching sensation in the gum or jaw
- Infected gum tissue
- Excessive scarring
- Harmful bacteria entering the bloodstream, causing severe infection
- Excessive discharge, swelling and redness from the infected area
- An adverse reaction to the anaesthetic
- Excessive bleeding
If you are considering undergoing dental surgery of any kind, read our guide to finding a safe cosmetic dentist to help you make an informed decision.
How Can We Help?
We know how hard it can seem to make a claim – often you can feel alone and unsure of where to turn. However, we make sure we are there for our clients so that the process is as hassle-free and painless as possible.
Let us take the stress out of your tooth extraction compensation claim. With our experience and expertise you can rest assured that you will be in a great position to recover the financial award you deserve.