Breast Implant Surgery Compensation Claims
Your Right to Claim for Breast Implant Compensation
When it comes to breast enlargement surgery, whether breast implants or breast augmentation, it’s important to know your rights.
Whatever type of breast surgery you undergo, you always have the right to suitable treatment and the medical surgeons in whom you place your trust always have a duty of care to their patients. That duty of care for surgery including breast implants is enshrined in UK legislation. It’s not just for the surgical professionals that that holds true, the manufacturers of breast implants must also produce comfortable and safe augmentation implants. If these standards have not been met in your breast surgery or in the breast implants used in your procedure you may be within your rights to claim financial compensation.
Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors are seeing a steadily increasing number of instances where surgery using breast implants has gone badly wrong. In many of these cases, breast implant claims for compensation should be made due to the surgeon’s negligence. When breast surgery mistakes occur, including breast enlargements, breast reductions or breast uplifts, cosmetic surgery lawyers can make a compensation claim on your behalf.
Do you have a claim for compensation?
Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors was the first law firm in England and Wales established for victims of cosmetic surgery negligence. We are expert in assisting victims like you to make and win breast surgery compensation claims whenever there has been breast implant surgery negligence.
Talk to us today on 0800 634 0285 or request a call back from one of our dedicated Cosmetic Claims team to begin your boob implant claim.
What to Do When Your Breast Implant Surgery Goes Wrong
Every year, over 30,000 breast implant surgical procedures are performed. That makes breast augmentation by far the most popular breast surgery performed in the UK.
The breast implants used in breast augmentation are used to increase breast size in a breast enlargement operation or to address a medical need when rebuilding breast tissue after a mastectomy or other damage to the breast in a breast reconstruction procedure. Breast implants are also used to replace existing implants in order to correct the result of an original surgery.
When breast implant surgery goes wrong or your breast implants malfunction, what should you do?
If you believe that you have suffered surgical negligence during or after a breast implant procedure then we can help you. When it comes to advice on breast surgery compensation, Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors know exactly what to look for as we really understand what can go wrong with a boob job.
Talk to us on 0800 634 0285 or request a call back today from our expert legal team so you can take the next step and start a breast implants compensation claim.
Make a Breast Implant Compensation Claim with Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors
As the leading cosmetic surgery solicitors in the UK, we have a success rate of over 95% of all cosmetic surgery claims cases pursued after obtaining medical evidence. Your potential breast implants compensation claim would be in safe hands as Michael Saul and his team at Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors have recovered over £2.5 million in compensation for the victims of cosmetic surgery gone wrong.
We work on a No Win No Fee basis so if you think that you are a victim of negligence in breast implant surgery; take these four steps to make a claim:
- Call our expert breast implant claims team on 0800 634 0285
- Request a call back from one of our medical negligence solicitors at a time that suits you and your schedule
- Tell us how your breast implant surgery went wrong or how your breast implants have malfunctioned and let our experienced breast surgery compensation solicitors provide you with your options
- Our dedicated breast implants compensation solicitors will do the rest
Why You Should Have Breast Surgery Compensation
In cases where surgery involving breast implants may be negligent or has been botched due to the cosmetic surgeon’s negligence, there can be many potential problems. Common causes of surgical negligence leading to breast implants claims for compensation can include:
- Breast sagging or ptosis
- Lopsided or different sized breasts (asymmetry)
- Inappropriate or unsightly scarring, above or below the fold beneath the breast
- Implants crossing over in the centre of the chest (Symmastia or uni-boob)
- “Double-bubble” or “cottage loaf” effect, where the breast has a double instead of a single mound appearance
- “Bottoming out” – this is a problem which occurs when the implant falls to the bottom of the breast
If you’ve had any of the problems mentioned above with your breast implant surgery, you may be entitled to compensation for a bad boob job.
We can help you claim the compensation necessary to fund all the corrective treatment you need to recover from a bad breast implants surgery. You can start the breast surgery compensation process by calling Cosmetic Solicitors on 0800 634 0285 and let us help you start your boob implant claim.
Speak to Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors about Breast Implants Compensation
Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors leads the field of cosmetic surgery law firms and have provided help and support to hundreds of victims of negligent cosmetic surgery.
Through our long experience of cosmetic surgery gone wrong, we understand the psychological distress that a bad breast implant surgery can cause.
Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors are ready to answer any questions you have about the breast surgery compensation claims process and we can identify the impact caused by the negligence of the boob implant surgery that you’ve undergone.
Talk to us today on 0800 634 0285 or request a call back from Michael Saul or one of the Breast Implants Compensation Claims team and start your boob job claim for financial compensation today.
Cosmetic Surgery Process Guides
Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors has surgery process guides for other frequent types of cosmetic surgery negligence like the following:
- Surgery Process Guide to Arm Lift Surgery (Brachioplasty)
- Surgery Process Guide to Breast Areola Reduction
- Surgery Process Guide to Breast Augmentation (Enlargement) Surgery
- Surgery Process Guide to Breast Fat Transfer
- Surgery Process Guide to Breast Nipple Reduction
- Surgery Process Guide to Breast Implant Revision
- Surgery Process Guide to Teeth Whitening
- Surgery Process Guide to Facelift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
- Surgery Process Guide to Nose Job (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
- Surgery Process Guide to Tummy Tuck Surgery (Abdominoplasty)
Breast Surgery Cosmetic Claims Guides
Please find a list of quick links to a number of key topics relating to breast surgeries that Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors can support with making a claim for negligence. These guides should provide you with information that will help you ascertain if you’ve been victim of cosmetic surgery negligence.
- Breast Areola Reduction Compensation Claims
- Breast Nipple Reduction Surgery Claims
- Male Chest Implants Claims
- Breast Uplift (Mastopexy) Compensation Claims
- Breast Implant Surgery Compensation Claims
- Breast Implant Types
- Breast Fat Transfer Claims
- Breast Implant Claims – Cosmetic Surgery The Top Choice for Women in the UK
- Breast Augmentation Surgery Goes Wrong.
- Breast Enlargement Surgery Has Gone Wrong
- Breast Augmentation Surgery Goes Wrong.
- Breast Implant Revision Claims
- Breast Reduction Surgery Claims (Mammoplasty Negligence)
- Male Breast Reduction