facelift claims and compensation advice
A facelift, technically known as rhytidectomy, is a cosmetic surgery procedure designed to reduce wrinkles and creases and generally tighten skin on the face and/or neck.
The reasons for undergoing a face-lift are unique to each individual, but the operation is favoured by older patients because it can make people appear younger.
- Permanent nerve damage or numbness
- Bad scarring (keloid or hypotrophic) in front of, or behind the ears
- Inappropriate scarring to the face
- Over-tightening of skin
- Change in hairline
- Hair loss
- Loss of skin or discolouration of skin through infection or lack of circulation (necrosis)
- Lop-sided/ asymmetrical ears (“pixie ear” deformity)
If you’ve suffered mental or physical injury as a result of a negligent facelift operation, our lawyers understand you will have been through a traumatic and painful time. We can help get you back to your old self and look forward to your future, physically and financially.
Click here to find out more or contact one of our experts.